Soul-Boards

Full Version: Woaaa this forum is back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How long has it been? Like 50 years
Yall are grandpas and grandmas now lmaoooooo 

*Are all old posts and threads gone gone? I assume so because I had to re-register.
*Also new Bleach episodes are great, animation so sm00th.
*Is this minigame from soul arena still playable?
(10-25-2022, 05:23 PM)kiira-kun Wrote: [ -> ]How long has it been? Like 50 years

*Are all old posts and threads gone gone? I assume so because I had to re-register.

Hey!

50 years sounds about right, it would explain the back pain Smile

All old posts are gone, this site was relaunched but we didn't have the database from the original so we couldn't get all of them back. This is also why you had to re-register.

Agreed, the animation is super clean. New characters in the game are going to look out of place with the old animation.

Minigame? Do you mean the game itself? If so, https://www.soul-arena.io/
(10-25-2022, 09:06 PM)leaderfirestar Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2022, 05:23 PM)kiira-kun Wrote: [ -> ]How long has it been? Like 50 years

Hey!

All old posts are gone, this site was relaunched but we didn't have the database from the original so we couldn't get all of them back. This is also why you had to re-register.

Agreed, the animation is super clean. New characters in the game are going to look out of place with the old animation.

Just gonna say hi as what would be considered a new convert that stumbled upon this game from the Bleach wiki when I had nothing better to do. Let's just say I have something better to do now than nitpick grammar on some backwater Bleach chapter that only gets 10 views a year on the wiki.

Hey!

Yeah, that game. Thanks! I never really got into it, back then I just used forums. Reason I re-found these forums is because I was so eager to tell someone about this forum from the past 'that no longer exists' and upon googling I found it and nearly had a heart attack.
Lets hope boards will rise to its former glory. Tho I see soul arena game is quite populated, people still fighting for leaderboards. Not bad.

(10-26-2022, 01:01 AM)Literally_Rock_Lee Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey!

Just gonna say hi as what would be considered a new convert that stumbled upon this game from the Bleach wiki when I had nothing better to do. Let's just say I have something better to do now than nitpick grammar on some backwater Bleach chapter that only gets 10 views a year on the wiki.

I think this forum depends on new users coming in, so, welcome
I think hype from new animated arc is working its charm