Soul-Boards

Full Version: God of God0z
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
NO FULL AOE, NO FULL STUN, NO FULL DRAIN...NO FULL ANYTHING!!!

Please screenshot if they use a full anything, because that will count as a Lost.

Round 1

Best of 3/5
1. 98347 vs 6. Leaderfirestar 
2. Jase vs 5. Macapis
4. Blackzulu vs 3. Kon-el 

The Next round will be 3/5 also, but the first to win their Round 1 3/5 will be in the final round, so act quick Wink
Round 2
X vs X

Round 3
Final match will be Sudden Death!
X vs X

Winner will have their prize sent to their inbox by Sunday, so you have until the end of this week to plan and attack!!
(10-26-2022, 08:35 PM)Funnyman Wrote: [ -> ]

Please screenshot if they use a full anything, because that will count as a Lost.

Round 1

Best of 3/5
1. 983447 vs 6. Leaderfirestar 
2. Jase vs 5. Macapis

The Next round will be 3/5 also, but the first to win their Round 1 3/5 will be in the final round, so act quick Wink
Round 2
X vs X

Round 3
X vs X

Winner will have their prize sent to their inbox by Sunday, so you have until the end of this week to plan and attack!!

Are there any default bans? Or are all characters on the table?
(10-26-2022, 11:44 PM)leaderfirestar Wrote: [ -> ]

Round 1

Best of 3/5
2. Jase vs 5. Macapis

Round 2
X vs X

Round 3
X vs X

Nah, just no full teams. Sa's characters balance is that to my Chakra energy Vibing to the most high.
(10-26-2022, 11:53 PM)Funnyman Wrote: [ -> ]

Round 1

Best of 3/5
2. Jase vs 5. Macapis

Round 2
X vs X

Round 3
X vs X

Nah, just no full teams. Sa's characters balance is that to my Chakra energy Vibing to the most high.
Is it fair to assume you can only use a team once per matchup? Those are typical war rules. Or can we run the same team all games?
(10-27-2022, 12:00 AM)leaderfirestar Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2022, 11:53 PM)Funnyman Wrote: [ -> ]

Round 1

Best of 3/5
2. Jase vs 5. Macapis

Round 2
X vs X

Round 3
X vs X

Is it fair to assume you can only use a team once per matchup? Those are typical war rules. Or can we run the same team all games?

Post your match once it's over  Angel

Idc if you use the same team 20 times bro
Should I put up $100?
(10-30-2022, 05:30 PM)Funnyman Wrote: [ -> ]Should I put up $100?

Not sure that's necessary. I've messaged 98347 a couple of times and haven't heard back. I'm willing to give him a couple more hours but I can't wait forever lol
https://imgur.com/cuRxVoB

Here's the match between 98347 and I (he replied back so we played). Hard fought match, but I managed to take it 3-1. Wp!!
(10-30-2022, 06:32 PM)leaderfirestar Wrote: [ -> ]https://imgur.com/cuRxVoB

Here's the match between 98347 and I (he replied back so we played). Hard fought match, but I managed to take it 3-1. Wp!!

I had my money on you winning the Prize on God

PS: I will not be on tomorrow, so please finish the fights so I can PAY the winner ! I'm feeling super bless right now  Tongue
Pages: 1 2