Soul-Boards

Full Version: Bankai Unohana mission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I so far am halfway through this mission and was just wondering what's a good team with the regular Unohana?

Also there's only 3 types of Kenpachi in the entire game right? (the regular kenpachi with the eyepatch, bankai kenpachi, and the new Hueco Mundo Kenpachi). Is there any other character's that qualify under kenpachi? (like someone who worked under him) or are these 3 the only ones? I'm having a little trouble as I can barely find any in the ladder/quick games.
Bankai Unohana should be count as Kenpachi too. (But i'm not sure)
(06-11-2023, 05:53 PM)Anonymous Wrote: [ -> ]I so far am halfway through this mission and was just wondering what's a good team with the regular Unohana?

Also there's only 3 types of Kenpachi in the entire game right? (the regular kenpachi with the eyepatch, bankai kenpachi, and the new Hueco Mundo Kenpachi). Is there any other character's that qualify under kenpachi? (like someone who worked under him) or are these 3 the only ones? I'm having a little trouble as I can barely find any in the ladder/quick games.

So the Kenpachi's are the 3 that you mentioned. Hueco Mundo Kenpachi and Bankai Kenpachi are seeing quite a bit of play right now in the ladder, but are also on very strong teams. Those missions are in my opinion, the hardest missions in game for how specific their conditions are. Unfortunately, the way missions are set up currently, I cannot make changes to missions for characters that currently exist because it would corrupt data for everybody unlocking them and cause no end of confusion. My best advice is stick with it, the buffs I gave base Unohana make her a viable support now!

Also sorry that I just saw this Sad, the recent posts have all been for the ongoing tournament and I missed this