Soul-Boards

Full Version: Acc reset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

today I have just realised that my account -resident_evil got reset... I have not swapped on ladder or violated any of the rules. Can someone please explain the reason?

Thanks
Same thing happened to me, yesterday around 11PM my account may have gotten hacked somehow and account got reset and also my display picture and background cover got changed to a different picture. It is back to normal now.
(06-30-2023, 04:45 PM)Anonymous Wrote: [ -> ]Same thing happened to me, yesterday around 11PM my account may have gotten hacked somehow and account got reset and also my display picture and background cover got changed to a different picture. It is back to normal now.

Yes, there was a group of idiots that were going around causing issues. The exploit has been patched and tested, so that shouldn't happen again. Basically we had to restore a database backup from a few hours before the first known issue happened. Sorry for the headache/worry Smile