Soul-Boards
Balance 2.26 - Printable Version

+- Soul-Boards (https://soul-boards.net)
+-- Forum: Central 46 (https://soul-boards.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Latest Balance Changes (https://soul-boards.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Balance 2.26 (/showthread.php?tid=520)

Balance 2.26 - leaderfirestar - 09-29-2024

Buffs:

- As Nodt
  • "Stolen Bankai: Murderscape" cannot be countered or reflected
  • "Stolen Bankai: Shredding Wave" cannot be countered or reflected
  • Small nudges

- Ben 10
  • "The Omnitrix V2" can no longer be removed
  • Small quality of life

- Dangai Ichigo
  • "Become Getsuga" cooldown lowered to 0. Can no longer be ignored. Cannot be used while active
  • If this skill gets countered, that's kind of a massive "fuck you" already. a 7 turn cooldown is icing on the cake

- Ebern Asguiaro
  • "Gear Shift" now grants 15 destructible defense
  • Small nudge

- Gengar
  • "Destiny Bond" cost lowered to 1 red + 1 random, duration increased to 2 turns
  • This skill acts like a bluff. A bluff that lasts for 2 turns is a lot trickier to deal with

- Hueco Mundo Byakuya
  • Deals 5 additional damage if "Severed Tendon" is active
  • Keep in mind that his skills are instants, so this won't effect damage over time

- Ishida Uryu
  • "Heavenly Wild Puppet Suit" duration increased to 3 turns. Cooldown increased to 4 turns
  • [i]A small quality of life thing for him. Ever since losing his ability to gain energy during the duration, I've been trying to figure out the correct duration/cooldown ratio for this skill[/i]

- Mahito
  • "Spirit Body: 200%" cost lowered to 1 random
  • "Spirit Body: Repel" damage increased to 15
  • "Polymorphic Soul Isomer's" cannot be killed effect now ends when Mahito dies
  • Before the crying ensues, read the nerf to Senbonzakura. I think of this to be somewhat equivalent to Kon's s3, only instead of prepping with 1 random, you're using 4 energy in 2 turns to transform. Overall, just meant to be something to make going to his alt form worth considering. As for soul isomer, if you've read the soul boards post, A janky interaction was found where stealing the buff with Traitor Ginjo could produce an un-killable enemy team

- Matsumoto Rangiku
  • "Ash Slice" cost reduced to 1 random
  • Maybe I'm just washed (I am), maybe I just suck (I do), but I feel like whenever I play her, she's always missing some follow up. Her s1/s3 are both great, but they cost a bit, and it's a bit difficult to get value out of the synergy her s2 has. The numbers seem to agree with me, so I'm trying this. I'll keep an eye on it though and see if the better players prove this to be too generous

Nerfs:

- Hinamori Momo
  • "Fireball Explosion" cooldown increased to 1 turn
  • Really trying to be careful with nerfing her. A lot of "mission teams" are her, kira, and someone, where she and kira have a 5 energy/2 turn kill threshold with the numbers. This threshold remains this way, while keeping her damage output lower overall

- Senbonzakura
  • "Barricade" no longer re-activates "Slaughterscape"
  • After the buffs he has seen, he's good enough now to where I don't think he really needs it. That's not the elephant in the room, but should also remove the elephant from the room

Random Tip: Sometimes, it's better to save Energy for an explosive turn instead of using it the moment you get it!

Noteworthy Bug Fixes:
  • Matsumoto's "Ash Tornado" now correctly classifies the initial damage as "new" damage
  • Isshin Shiba's random damage from "Burn, Engetsu" works correctly
  • Fixed Sode No Shirayuki's cost reduction calculation
  • Butterfly Aizen's "Shatter Displacement" now correctly only counters the target
  • Yadomaru Lisa's "Iron Dragonfly Air Cut" invulnerability effect is no longer triggered if enemy is ignoring harmful effects
  • Fixed condition for Ben 10's Chromaflect
  • Fixed condition for Quilge Opie's Medallion counter
  • Fixed stun calculations