Staff Holiday Havoc
I'll join. In-game name is also NekoLily.
Register
Susan
Sure, I will join for a sexy hat. Smile
TaigiCiaAs
User is Lobos
aight ill join
+1 From Yusuke :kmad:
[Image: tQ4FJke.png]
(12-11-2021, 01:33 AM)Gon Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]
Welcome to the 1st Holiday Havoc event hosted by staff. 
First and foremost we as staff wish happy holidays to our entire community, we hope that you join us to celebrate the holidays by competing in this unique tournament! All participants in this event will get a red Santa hat for their ingame 

1st place:White Santa hat + Pink Santa hat + Blue Santa hat + 20 Soul-Coins
2nd place: White Santa hat + Pink Santa hat + 10 Soul-Coins
3rd place: White Santa hat + 5 Soul-Coins

Rules;
- Account sharing is strictly forbidden
- All matches are 3/5, except finals which are 4/7
- No full teams (No having 3 stunners, affliction, heal, counter, AoE, drain in 1 team) You can toggle "war mode" but it is not 100% accurate, only a mere guiding tool so be aware.
- In case of banned character or full team, Screenshot the match with a timestamp. The winner of the match is then able to determine if they will award a rematch or not.
- No repeating characters (You can only use Renji once per set)
- No copying teams (2 out of 3 characters of your opponents team. If they use Ichigo + Rukia, you cannot use them in the same team, but can still use those characters).
- If the game bugs, please DM staff, Starrk will determine if a rematch will be awarded due to the bug issue. 
- If you leave in the middle of the set, you have 24 hours to come back.
- No screenshot = no proof
- If you opponent uses a banned character, you have 24 hours after the set to claim it, if your opponent starts a new set you can no longer claim the banned character. 

Special Event rules;
- You will play everyone in your group, the top two players from each group will advance onto the next round.
- Tie breakers will be settled by a single match with a character awarded to you by staff (myself or Starrk).
- your group will be given a number of characters, your team must include 1 of the given characters. You cannot use more than 1 of the given characters in a single team
- If the given characters are Ichigo Rukia and Sado and you use Rukia, I can still use Rukia but in a different team

Default bans; 
Ururu, Don, Tessai, Runuganga, Yumichika, Unohana, Soifon, Mila Rose, Redder, Resurreccion Yammy, Aaroniero, Kazeshini, Love, Inner Ichigo, Resurreccion Tousen, Koga, Tenken, 

Participants;
+1 CallMeKaizyo or Infinities
Christmas event is going to start and from here on out communication will happen in Discord, so please join the Discord server of Soul-Arena https://discord.gg/AC7Hq22Vup
[Image: starrk-choke.gif]