Poll: Which team will you be on?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shinigami
0%
0 0%
Quincy
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I had a game idea based off of something Yoshihiro Togashi did with HunterxHunter
I had an idea to play a little game with you all. It's played best when 50 or more people participate and can have an infinite capacity, although I'm only allowing 1 entry per member this time around.

Each of you will make a name for your personal character, and will request to be put in a class of character based on the team you choose. If it is not available, I will notify you with a list of available classes, and from there you can use stat points and abilities to make yourself stronger than the competition.

To win, you must eliminate the other team through events. To eliminate the other team, pairings will be decided, and the winner will advance, while the loser must play another round with another opponent. 3 losses in the same event means elimination. Those eliminated will not be able to rejoin until the 5th event, and every 5th event after that. Ties will be decided by a coin toss. Heads will be Shinigami, tails will be Quincy.

You can either be a Shinigami or a Quincy and the teams break down like this:

Shinigami:
1 Ichigo-class member (5 abilities, 40 stat points)
4 Zero division-class members (5 abilities, 35 stat points)
13 Captain-class members (4 abilities, 30 stat points)
13 Lieutenant-class members (4 abilities, 25 stat points)
50 Seated officer-class members (3 abilities, 20 stat points)
Infinite unseated shinigami-class members (1 ability, 20 stat points)

Quincy:
1 Yhwach-class member (5 abilities, 40 stat points)
4 Elite Guard-class members (5 abilities, 35 stat points)
13 Strong Sternritter-class members (4 abilities, 30 stat points)
13 Weak Sternritter-class members (4 abilities, 25 stat points)
50 Soldat-class members (3 abilities, 20 stat points)
Infinite drafted Arrancar-class members (1 ability, 20 stat points)

Stat points can be used in the following categories:
Speed
Strength
Reiatsu
Accuracy
Intelligence
Defense
Willpower

Abilities list:
  Shikai (+1 to character die roll *must be Shinigami*)
  Bankai (+2 to character die roll *must have shikai to use*)
  Hollowfication (+3 to all stats when active *can only be activated when die roll is less than 3 (before modifications)* **Cannot be used by Quincies**)
  High Battle IQ (Makes one ability of an opponent inactive for the rest of the battle *can only be activated if an opponent uses an ability*)
  High-speed regeneration (Gives the character 1 stat point after a loss to an opponent of a higher rank *max. 10*)
  Soul King Enhancement (+2 to die roll)
  Shun-Shun Rikka (+1 to any willpower less than 3. If willpower is greater than or equal to 3, +5 defense)
  Father of the Quincy (-1 to any die roll made by Shinigami, +1 to any die roll made by Quincy -1 to Ywhach's opponent's stats  *can only be used by Yhwach*)
  Blut Mastery (+2 to Strength and Defense stats *must be a Quincy*)
  Heilig Bogen (+1 to all die rolls *must be a quincy*)
  Captain-Commander of Shinigami ( +1 to any die roll made by Shinigami, -2 to any die roll made by Quincy *must be a shinigami* **can only be used by 1 person**)
  Auswhalen (Eliminates up to 10 team members to give +1 per team member to all stats of the highest-class member *must be specifically requested to be used the event before*)

The abilities work like this:
Every rank above the bottom has certain abilities decided.
For Shinigami, all seated officer and above has Shikai, every Captain and above has Bankai, every Zero division member and above has Soul King Enhancement (and so does one randomly decided lieutenant) and Ichigo has Hollowfication. The first Captain to apply will also get Captain-Commander of Shinigami.

For Quincy, Every soldat and above has heilig bogen, every Weak sternritter and above has Blut mastery, Every elite guard and above has Soul King Enhancement and Yhwach has  Father of the Quincy.

Any empty ability slots are chosen by the applicant.

Rejoins will be decided by a raffle, and 3 people will rejoin in each rejoin.

I will try to have one event scheduled every month until there is 1 team remaining. Each Event will showcase certain stats, and those will be affected by the die rolls as well. I will not play so that I do not show any bias and yes, Auswahlen can be used by the Shinigami as well.

[Image: 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e474mnofxr1fclj275ut6....webp&ct=g]
Quincy members:
    Yhwach class: Funnyman. Open ability slots: 1
I like it
[Image: main-qimg-ecd696b0bfcb5709e71288e0e9c05ac6]
(10-27-2022, 08:19 PM)Funnyman Wrote: I like it

Just choose your open ability, and allocate your stat points and you're ready to go. Once the rest of the people join, I will begin the games and see what happens.