Balance 2.18.2
Buffs:
 - Fullbringer Ichigo lvl 2
  • "Reiatsu Assault" makes the target unable to reduce damage or become invulnerable for 2 turns
  • "Makeshift Zangetsu" damage upped to 20

- Fullbringer Ichigo lvl 3
  • "Getsuga Shuriken" now deals 5 more damage with each use of the skill. The destructible defense it grants is no longer limited to the first person
  • "Getsuga Wave" damage increased to 40
  • Pre release, this character was the strongest of the batch. I took him out back and shot him, apparently doing more damage than I intended to. These buffs were all things his base kit included, but that I've added back. If he needs more, I've got more effects I can give back

Nerfs: 
 - Byakuya (TLA)
  • "Senbonzakura Kageyoshi" no longer refreshes the duration of active "Scatter's."
  • I get the vibe he's getting off easy, but we'll see. "Scatter" gives dd on par with what other dd skills give, but with extra goodies and cheaper. That said, it's also where his power comes from. I'll keep a close eye on him

- Traitor Ginjo
  • "Power Drain" cooldown upped to 3 turns
  • "Enhancement" no longer gives energy when he's targeted
  • Given that there's no precedent for the strength of skills stealing effects, I really wasn't sure how strong Ginjo would be. There were even whispers of buffing him pre-release. That said, the effect is strong, and I think it's cool. However, combined with the rest of his kit, it's just a bit too much, so turning off his "battery pack" should help

Tweaks:
 - Jackie Tristian
  • "Dirty Disrupt" cooldown increased to 2 turns
  • "Sludge Kick" now does 10 damage for every harmful effect (rather than harmful skill)
  • Miscommunication before release, which is why sludge kick wasn't doing this already. However, her base form has been performing well, so I need to dial that back a bit

Noteworthy Bug Fixes:
  • Byakuya (TLA)'s passive will no longer go away if he's invulnerable to friendly skills
  • Giriko Kutzusawa's "Time Tells No Lies" now correctly applies timers, and no longer has a 20% chance to crash the server
  • Jackie Tristian's "Dirty Boots" can no longer be removed
  • Byakuya (TLA)'s stun from "Safe Zone Disturbance" no longer ends immediately
  • Fullbringer Ichigo lvl 2's "Fullbring Defense" no longer has a 0 turn cooldown
  • Giriko Kutzusawa's "Cierge Countdown" now correctly makes the target ignore harmful stuns
  • Fullbringer Ichigo lvl 3's destructible defense from "Getsuga Shuriken" is no longer applied to him instead of the person who triggered it
  • Inner Ichigo's "Inner Ichigo Combat" now correctly checks if the target is ignoring harmful duration decrease effects
  • Byakuya (TLA)'s skill now have the correct ignore checks happening
  • Skills that ignore harmful effect removal no longer ignore helpful skills removing helpful effects
  • Aaroniero Arruruerie's "Manifestation" now correctly transforms the person the effect is on, rather than the hard coded position he was in