Still In-Game Error
I'm trying to start a new match, and the game gives message that I am still in-game. It has been over 3 hours.

The error started when I had an instance of the downloaded version playing and also, accidently, opened up a new instance of the browser based version.
(10-23-2022, 10:29 PM)dd3xx Wrote: I'm trying to start a new match, and the game gives message that I am still in-game. It has been over 3 hours.

The error started when I had an instance of the downloaded version playing and also, accidently, opened up a new instance of the browser based version.

[Image: main-qimg-ecd696b0bfcb5709e71288e0e9c05ac6]
(10-24-2022, 12:52 AM)Funnyman Wrote:
(10-23-2022, 10:29 PM)dd3xx Wrote: I'm trying to start a new match, and the game gives message that I am still in-game. It has been over 3 hours.

I've:

Logged In/Out
Waited 3 Hours
Deleted Cache/History/Cookies
Begrudgingly, reset account
and deleted all data from my computer of the downloaded version
(10-24-2022, 12:58 AM)dd3xx Wrote:
(10-24-2022, 12:52 AM)Funnyman Wrote:

I've:

Logged In/Out
Waited 3 Hours
Deleted Cache/History/Cookies
Begrudgingly, reset account
and deleted all data from my computer of the downloaded version
Try logging in again now, I just reset the server. I'm not sure why this bug happens, but it seems to only happen to one person max. When I restart server, it fixes it for people but then 1 more gets stuck. Not sure why. The good news is your account reset, you keep all your characters, you'll just have to level back up. Sorry it happened to you though, I'm trying to hunt down the bug!
I’m experiencing this error now. It’s been about 8 hours, I’ve logged out of all devices and I’m still getting the stuck in game message.
Just an idea for a solution to the code that may come with some liabilities (I realized while typing this): Just take out the code that checks to see if a user is in-game. If a user is profile sharing with another user (such as me and funnyman), and they are online at the same-ish times, then the in-game checker passes, and the user trying to go in-game gets the in-game message, and cannot play, correct? If that is the case, and the people dealing with this issue shared their profile with someone who is doing a long mission grind (like broly, butter, senna, Sasori, Dark rukia, or wonderweiss), then they cannot play for their own gain during these grinds, which is bad for them. Another solution could be to instead of having an in-game checker, have a login checker that checks to see if a player is logged in, and if they are logged in in a separate tab or window, it'll give a notification that says that they are logged in in a different tab/window and prevents them from logging in. This second strategy was one implemented by Hero Wars, a great game with a whole lot of false advertising. I played for a couple years until it just got boring.
[Image: 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e474mnofxr1fclj275ut6....webp&ct=g]
Apologies again to anyone dealing with this. Starrk and I are looking into a solution, there's a bit more going on than is readily obvious. I'm hopeful we'll have a solution relatively soon! Until then, I'll need to keep resetting the server to clear you from memory and let it free you
(11-11-2022, 10:51 PM)leaderfirestar Wrote: Apologies again to anyone dealing with this. Starrk and I are looking into a solution, there's a bit more going on than is readily obvious. I'm hopeful we'll have a solution relatively soon! Until then, I'll need to keep resetting the server to clear you from memory and let it free you

Ok, Thanks for keeping us on the forum updated, and I hope you can solve the problem soon!
[Image: 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e474mnofxr1fclj275ut6....webp&ct=g]