Lame, but puppet;
Sheeesh guys. This is so nostalgic. I'm so glad I just discovered this again because it brings back a lot of memories for me. I hope to see some old friends in the future here as well. My previous nickname back in the day was LamePuppet and it was the lamest nickname ever, as you can see for yourself. 

As one fellow player stated here, we're all grown up now, sheesh. Life's been pretty fast and uncontrollable. A part of me finding this game again is probably due to the new Bleach arc, which aired recently, and it is fire. I'm hoping to get in touch with many of you, as this has always been a good sport. To the new players out there, please appreciate this game while it's still active; you'll never know how much you'll miss it if one day you wake up and it just disappeared.

P.S. Yes, there are a lot of bugs that I have found, but still, this game is awesome and it always will be. I'll always miss some features, but they may be added in the future. I hope everyone that I knew back in the day is doing fine and hit me up if you see this message.
Welcome back! The discord is usually quite a bit more active than the boards.

Are there any features in particular you'd want them to bring back?