Balance 2.20.0
Buffs:

- Grand Fisher
  • "Hollow Bait" cooldown lowered to 1 turn
  • The power from Grand Fisher comes from using "Hollow Grab" on a target affected by "Hollow Bait"  to neuter their damage output and boost yours for several turns. Not baiting someone hurts, so a more forgiving cooldown should help him to perform a bit better

- Riruka Dokugamine
  • "I Permit, Dollhouse Entry" cost lowered to 1 random
  • Given how problematic she was a couple of patches ago, clearly increasing this skill's power is not the way to go. Making it more accessible however should allow her to pump up the jam, so to speak

Nerfs:

- Chrysalis Aizen
  • "Shatter" now uses only destructible defense Chrysalis Aizen has applied on himself (enemy destructible defense component of this skill remains unchanged). Cooldown lowered to 1.
  • Some of you might remember a while back when Orihime had her shield nerfed because of the synergy between her and Chrysalis Aizen. There was a bit more to it, because Orihime had been strong for a while. However, as more characters introduce destructible defense skills, "Shatter" will continue to be a problem unless this changes. He still deals a good chunk of damage to attacking enemies. I'll be keeping an eye on him since this is kind of a big change. Don't be surprised to see him in another balance

- Giriko Kutzusawa
  • "Time Tells No Lies" passive damage reverted back to 5
  • I was on the fence about buffing him in the first place, but was talked into it. Then, I fixed 2 bugs with him that made him even stronger. He's a little over the top now, so I'm reverting that change and seeing where that leaves him

- Kyoko Haida
  • "Slay" no longer activates "Cursed Aura" if it kills an enemy
  • For those who've been keeping track of Kyoko's state, you'll recall she received 3 buffs: 2 to "Cursed Aura (damage + ignore invul), and this effect to slay. Time has shown that it was a little too much, so I'm dialing this change back

Tweaks:

- Ashido Kano
  • Fixed wording on "Single Slice" to make it clear the execute threshold changes. Now deals 10 bonus damage while invul instead of double damage. Execute threshold still doubles.
  • "Mask Absorbtion" now ignores damage from the first new harmful skill, caps damage to him at 20, and is invisible. Cooldown increased to 2 turns
  • "Group Slash" no longer passively changes skill cost/cooldown
  • "Mask Shield" no longer grants damage reduction, cooldown reduced to 4
  • Plagued with bugs since release, it's hard to blame anyone for not wanting to use him. Every time I fixed a bug, 2 more would take its place. In fact, going to make the changes to him, I ran into another bug that made me say "to hell with it, I'm gonna make some bigger changes." He hasn't received any love since release since he was buggy, which is kind of funny considering who Ashido is in the anime. Left alone and forgotten about. I'm going to monitor him and see where these changes put him, and react accordingly

- Yuzu Kurosaki
  • "Summon Raku" now makes the target unable to reduce damage or become invulnerable for 1 turn
  • "Medical Treatment" only grants destructible defense and damage reduction once per turn
  • Medical treatment with heals could lead to some pretty cheesy teams. My intent with the buff to "Summon Raku" was to give her more utility (she is a supporty character after all) to make up for less strength in "Medical Treatment." I'm keeping an eye on her

Random Tip:

Noteworthy Bug Fixes:
  • Stealing Uryu Ishida's "Heavenly Wild Puppet Suit" as Traitor Ginjo no longer makes Traitor Ginjo's skills in slots 2 and 3 target aoe
  • Fixed strange duration issue with Kuchiki Rukia's "Spirit Glove"
  • Fixed Race condition with Giriko Kutzusawa's "Number Attack" stacks applying in unexpected ways
  • Fixed issues where reflects would not consider if the character was ignoring the reflects
  • Fixed issue with Byakuya (TLA) going into close range from non-new damage
  • Completely rebuilt the queue system to prevent race condition putting people into multiple matches/against themselves
  • Fixed issues with skills that make all skills "cannot be reflected" not doing that
  • Grand Fisher's "Hollow Grab" now checks if the victim is ignoring harmful effects before deciding if the duration should be 4 turns
  • Rudbornn Chelute no longer stuns allies
  • Uryu (TLA)'s "Ginrei Kojaku's" ignore effect no longer persists the whole turn
  • Assorted queue bug fixes
  • Jackie Tristian's "Mud" now lowers duration of helpful effects from helpful skills (instead of all helpful effects)