Balance 2.23.0
Noteworthy Game Mechanic Stuff

Buffs:

- Moe Shishigawara
  • Stacks of support are now counted
  • Moe could (and would) roll support over and over, giving him a bunch of white energy, but none of the other helpful things he'd have liked. Now I count what he's received in that category so he can easier get his other buffs

Nerfs:

- Menos Grande
  • "Cannibalism" cooldown increased to 1 turn
  • I hate nerfing starters. However, with 2 of them being pretty damn popular, there comes a point where I have to bit a bullet. On that particular team, menos is the only person with an aoe skill, so making the bonus damage less frequent seems like the more appropriate change

- Sarugaki Hiyori
  • "Serpent Strike" cooldown increased to 2 turns
  • Since this is arguably the strongest skill in her kit, this is the one I've decided to touch. A team wide stun ignore is pretty strong to begin with, but increasing the active cooldown of a skill used by the enemy is nasty as well. Raising the cooldown should encourage her to use her other skills more often

- Sode no Shirayuki
  • "Dance of the White Lady" now changes the blue costs of her skills to random for 1 turn (no longer reduces by a blue)
  • To hopefully conclude the Sode saga, let's recap. First, I had her just gain a blue energy, and she was very strong. Most recently, I tried reducing for a turn, with the hope that it wouldn't be as strong because stuns would nullify it. It wasn't as strong, but still stronger than I'd like, so now I'm going to try this. Once she gets running, she's pretty strong, so the goal has been to make it easier to get her "prep" skills out there

- Yamamoto Genryuusai (THIS HAPPENED LAST PATCH AND I FORGOT TO ADD IT TO THE NOTES)
  • "Reduce all Creation to Ash, Ryuujin Jakka" changed from instant to action
  • As mentioned, this already happened and I forgot to make note of it last patch. However, I'm pretty happy with the change; he's seen over 1500 games this last month and is hovering right around a 50 percent winrate

Tweaks

- Ascended Aizen
  • "Immovable Object" can be ignored
  • PLEASE READ! A while back, there was a meta team this guy was on. my bandaid fix to stop the spam was make the sun unable to be ignored. When investigating an interaction with this and giriko's skill that makes people ignore stuns (which cannot be ignored), I realized the stun that was being placed on allies was harmful rather than helpful, which allowed people to just ignore his stun. Since I figured that out, I fixed that, and now the stun no longer needs to be unable to be ignored because the problem is fixed this way

Random Tip:

Noteworthy Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed (I think) issue with players getting queued twice and getting put into multiple games at once
  • Fixed more issues with reflects across the board
  • Fixed issue with Yasutora Sado's "Wide Arm Cannon" only damaging one character
  • Kurosaki Karin's "GOAL!" no longer damages herself
  • Yukio Vorarlberna's "Save State Load" is no longer failing to tie references correctly
  • Segunda Ulquiorra's "Lanza Throw" correctly damages allies
  • Butterfly Aizen's "Black Coffin: Full Enchant" correctly damages on second turn
  • Segunda Ulquiorra's health lost tracker can no longer be removed
  • Ruri Iro Kujaku's "Split and Deviate" can no longer be removed
  • Fixed issues with Shrieker's "Tuning Fork Bomb Explosion" not being able to be used at times
  • Matsumoto Rangiku's "Ash Tornado" now stuns the correct number of turns
  • Numb Chandelier's "Viral Seed" only heals if the victim takes damage
  • Hollow Ichigo's "Rage Shield" correctly damages himself before ignoring all effects
  • Hollow Muramasa's "Hollow barrier" now costs the correct amount on turn one if you have unmodified hollows on your team