Which mission to start with?
(11-04-2022, 02:31 PM)Anonymous Wrote: Thanks for the help, one thing I noticed is how easy it is to rank up, back in the old days it took me a couple months (I didn't play as frequently as now) to get to lvl 30+. Right now, I was above level 30+ in about 3-4 hours of one day playing. Did the game get easier compared to the last version?

Yes and no. Ladder wins count for 2 wins in missions, which makes doing missions easier. The exp system for the lower levels is a little bit easier to get through, but you can ask anybody at the top of the ladder how much of a grind it is to get through a single level. All old SA stuff is gone, we've just done our best to rebuild it as close to the old version as possible, while still balancing and adding new characters!
(11-04-2022, 03:15 PM)leaderfirestar Wrote:
(11-04-2022, 02:31 PM)Anonymous Wrote: Thanks for the help, one thing I noticed is how easy it is to rank up, back in the old days it took me a couple months (I didn't play as frequently as now) to get to lvl 30+. Right now, I was above level 30+ in about 3-4 hours of one day playing. Did the game get easier compared to the last version?

Yes and no. Ladder wins count for 2 wins in missions, which makes doing missions easier. The exp system for the lower levels is a little bit easier to get through, but you can ask anybody at the top of the ladder how much of a grind it is to get through a single level. All old SA stuff is gone, we've just done our best to rebuild it as close to the old version as possible, while still balancing and adding new characters!
So 80-ish is top of the ladder? I consider myself mid-ladder, clawing my way to advance to the next place.
[Image: 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e474mnofxr1fclj275ut6....webp&ct=g]

Oh I see, that explains why the missions are being done faster, winning 4 in a row with a specific character meant winning just 2 ladder games with it. This was not available in the past version (in the old version I had won like 3 in a row (out of 4) numerous times but always the 4th match for some reason, which was kind of annoying and had to restart the win-streak)

Also I downloaded the file from Discord into my PC and playing on a separate App, the thing called "Power with Unity", is this what its being run on? Flash is no longer in use on this version right?
(11-04-2022, 04:42 PM)Anonymous Wrote:

Oh I see, that explains why the missions are being done faster, winning 4 in a row with a specific character meant winning just 2 ladder games with it. This was not available in the past version (in the old version I had won like 3 in a row (out of 4) numerous times but always the 4th match for some reason, which was kind of annoying and had to restart the win-streak)

Also I downloaded the file from Discord into my PC and playing on a separate App, the thing called "Power with Unity", is this what its being run on? Flash is no longer in use on this version right?

Unity is not flash. flash is not in use in any form on this game. Unity is C#. I love C, C++, and C#, but I can't understand any of it. I'm currently trying to learn Java and JS simultaneously (one's for APCSA, the other is for... other purposes.).
[Image: 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e474mnofxr1fclj275ut6....webp&ct=g]
lol the only programming langauges I know are Python and R, both of which are used in my field (data science, which I am learning).

Also I noticed, that unlike this game, in Naruto-Arena, its a totally separate app that you have to download and all the missions are on the app (unlike the in-game website). Is it also re-branded as well? (I haven't played that game in several years either)
(11-06-2022, 12:43 AM)Anonymous Wrote: lol the only programming langauges I know are Python and R, both of which are used in my field (data science, which I am learning).

Also I noticed, that unlike this game, in Naruto-Arena, its a totally separate app that you have to download and all the missions are on the app (unlike the in-game website). Is it also re-branded as well? (I haven't played that game in several years either)

Naruto Arena isn't my thing, that's another dude doing that one. Unity is currently doing the magic for this game, but I'm part-way through migrating it off of unity because it's difficult do change things ui wise and generally miserable
Ya there were a few glitches here and there, halfway through the match, it sometimes gave "Connection lost" messages and I had to log off and then log back in and I wasn't awarded a win or loss for those matches, will this issue be fixed?

Are these connection lost errors due to poor internet connection? (I am using a windows laptop by the way with Wi-fi)