Final Aizen mission
For part 4 of Hogyouku Evolution, the requirements are:

• Win 50 battles with Aizen Sousuke . (0/50)

• Win 50 battles with Pre-Ascension Aizen . (0/50)

• Win 50 battles with Chrysalis Aizen . (0/50)

• Win 50 battles with Ascended Aizen . (0/50)

• Win 50 battles with Butterfly Aizen . (0/50)

• Win 7 battles in a row with Dangai Ichigo . (0/7)

This seems way too long and may take me a couple of weeks to finish it depending on how long I can play.

Since this a new character that came out recently, is there a chance this can be nerfed to lower the requirements. In part 1, we had to win 50 with pre-ascension, in part 2 it was 50 with Chrysalis, part 3 was 50 with ascended. There is a repetition with winning 50 in these 3 aizen characters, is it possible to modify it to winning 50 just with the regular Aizen and the Butterfly version to make it shorter? (since you already need to win 50 to unlock the other 3).

If not, what's the best team with each one? And who should I start off with first? (this is by far the longest mission ever). Has anyone unlocked it?
(12-07-2022, 03:01 AM)Anonymous Wrote: For part 4 of Hogyouku Evolution, the requirements are:

This seems way too long and may take me a couple of weeks to finish it depending on how long I can play.

Since this a new character that came out recently, is there a chance this can be nerfed to lower the requirements. In part 1, we had to win 50 with pre-ascension, in part 2 it was 50 with Chrysalis, part 3 was 50 with ascended. There is a repetition with winning 50 in these 3 aizen characters, is it possible to modify it to winning 50 just with the regular Aizen and the Butterfly version to make it shorter? (since you already need to win 50 to unlock the other 3).

If not, what's the best team with each one? And who should I start off with first? (this is by far the longest mission ever). Has anyone unlocked it?

So I made a joke team that went way too quickly with Chrysalis, Ascended and Butterfly Aizens, and that got me there pretty quickly, and then you just do meta teams with the other 2. I don't have Dangai Ichigo yet, so I'm working on these 2 missions simultaneously.
[Image: 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e474mnofxr1fclj275ut6....webp&ct=g]
(12-07-2022, 03:01 AM)Anonymous Wrote: For part 4 of Hogyouku Evolution, the requirements are:

This is a longer mission, but 3 missions come to mind that are longer. I can't change the requirements once a mission is out there, because it would corrupt everyone's mission who has already started on it. There are quite a few players who have unlocked it, it took them about a week. Remember, wins in ladder count for 2 in missions, so if you do it in ladder, it's really only 25 wins with each, and 4 in a row with dangai ichigo!
(12-08-2022, 10:54 PM)leaderfirestar Wrote:

This is a longer mission, but 3 missions come to mind that are longer. I can't change the requirements once a mission is out there, because it would corrupt everyone's mission who has already started on it. There are quite a few players who have unlocked it, it took them about a week. Remember, wins in ladder count for 2 in missions, so if you do it in ladder, it's really only 25 wins with each, and 4 in a row with dangai ichigo!
If I'm correct, those missions belong to Senna, Dark Rukia and Broly.
(12-09-2022, 02:08 PM)Literally_Rock_Lee Wrote:

You are correct! An argument could be made for Bankai Unohana/Kenpachi, but those 3 have the longest guaranteed missions
(12-09-2022, 07:09 PM)leaderfirestar Wrote:
(12-09-2022, 02:08 PM)Literally_Rock_Lee Wrote:

You are correct! An argument could be made for Bankai Unohana/Kenpachi, but those 3 have the longest guaranteed missions
Those would be the same length, or only slightly longer than any of the prereqs for Chrysalis, Ascended, and Butterfly Aizens, requiring only 50 conditional wins for each character.

Funny enough, if you just waited to unlock the new characters, this mission is really easy, since so many of the requirements are the same as old missions. By the time you get to this Aizen, you just have 50 more wins and a 7 streak to go
(12-10-2022, 05:43 PM)MrSloth Wrote:

Funny enough, if you just waited to unlock the new characters, this mission is really easy, since so many of the requirements are the same as old missions. By the time you get to this Aizen, you just have 50 more wins and a 7 streak to go

That may be true, but it's much more fun to get 100 wins with each of the prereqs, and a 7 streak with Dangai.