2ND KENPACHI TOURNAMENT
I'll take part but my schedule may cause problems so, skip over me if need be.
Here we go again
count me in
I am in
Sign me up, Bluemagister.
I join
Tongue
Lets go let me innnnnnnnnnn.
[Image: 20v8psZ.png]
Feed Grimmjow here![url=https://i.imgur.com/feJhgPP_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand][/url]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: austin.png]
SOUL-ARENA TOURNAMENT | THE SECOND KENPACHI

WELCOME TO THE 2nd MONTHLY KENPACHI TOURNAMENT
Do you have what it takes to become the next kenpachi and hold the title of KENPACHI? Join this tournament and prove yourself worthy, this tournament will consist of 3/5 sets, where you will fight an opponent in private battles with war rules, whoever wins the first 3 out of 5 battles advances to the next round.

#1. 60$ or 70 Soul-Coins , + The exclusive title of KENPACHI in-game + Kenpachi Rank Hat Bundle
#2. 30$ or 40 Soul-Coins
#3. 10$ or 15 Soul-Coins

Rules;
Account Sharing is Strictly forbidden
All matches will be 3/5
Each player will ban 3 characters.
No full teams (no having 3 stunners, affliction, heal, counter, AoE, Drain in 1 team). Toggle “War Mode” on the front page to help you from using full teams
In case of banned character or full team, Screenshot the match for proof (timestamp required). The winner of the match is then able to determine if they take the win or give rematch.
No repeating characters {You can only use Renji once per set}.
No copying teams (2 out of 3 characters of your opponents team. If they use Ichigo + Rukia, you cannot use them in the same team)
If the game bugs, please DM Starrk and explain fully, he can then determine if a rematch is rewarded.
You cannot use the characters listed below in the default list, or the 6 characters banned by both players,
Default; Zaraki Kenpachi, Don Kanonji, Ururu Tsumugiya, Runuganga, Final Form Uryuu, Unohana Retsu, Soifon, Komamura Sajin, Showlong Qufang, Apacci, Mila Rose, Dark Rukia, Senna, Avirama Redder, Ress Yammy, Aaroniera Arruruierie,

When the set is finished, post the match history in this board topic as proof.
[Image: austin.png]