Something wrong...?
See guys - this matchup cost me a win, because i couldnt finish a turn.
What means -1 energy on energy bar , and thats not a first time ?! Sad

[Image: SS.jpg]

And again ... Angry [Image: ss1.jpg]
It looks like you are trying to use more energy than you have.

Edrad takes 3-1 = 2
GF takes 2-1 = 1
and Zangetsu used a white

That means you need 3 rei for the random energy, but you only have 2, which is why it's showing the -1 and won't let you end your turn
That's not Edrad, it's Qufang but probably he's right.
Avy by Me
NS CLan Leader Tag
[Image: hololive-shirakami-fubuki.gif]
(07-25-2023, 07:33 PM)Eraclion Wrote: See guys - this matchup cost me a win, because i couldnt finish a turn.
What means -1 energy on energy bar , and thats not a first time ?! Sad

[Image: SS.jpg]

And again ... Angry [Image: ss1.jpg]

Yes, there is a known issue that I've been working on to fix this, but skills that lower the cost of energy, there's a weird case (I haven't figured out what yet, otherwise it'd be fixed) where the game window and the server client get out of sync, causing what you experienced. I've had difficulties replicating the issue, which is part of why it isn't fixed yet. The last time it was happening was with Kensei when he was in vizard form, but in your case, it looks like something else is happening, because that bug had to do with reducing specific cost (in his case, white) of a skill. In the case of randoms, that means something else. I'll look into it and try this team in my development environment to see if I can figure it out!
Thanks leader and others... hope you can fix it 
Smile

Btw when it happens, game froze, i cannot return my moves and when i try to refresh game , it kick me out...