Reikonshoumetsu || Witness Annihilation.
[Image: YdqOhkj.png]
m[size=1][font='Proxima Nova Regular', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: GxwSygF.png][/font][/size]
mn

[Image: ZJf5Yna.png]

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -                     -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -               -  -  - 
[Image: jQ51yg1.png]
[size=1][font='Proxima Nova Regular', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: jQ7EPS2.png][/font][/size]

[Image: khlPUV8.png]

[size=1][font='Proxima Nova Regular', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: kgyzd6n.png][/font][/size]

[Image: e7wAFWB.png]
[Image: QF0Rciy.png][size=1][font='Proxima Nova Regular', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: 1H6g8Fu.png][/font][/size]
Official War History:

[Image: x0wgOh4.png]
[Image: QBoQjyH.png]

[size=1][font='Proxima Nova Regular', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: 7uYvo84.png][/font][/size]

i am going to do watever it takes to join you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am interested in joining
The start of a great era.
Niiiiice Thread (B)
[Image: dragonite-flying.gif]
Cheers, mates.

Reikonshoumetsu is the start and the end, so fighting this clan will put you in a loop of despair.
(09-14-2022, 05:30 PM)SasukeGod Wrote: Reikonshoumetsu is the start and the end, so fighting this clan will put you in a loop of despair.

Time is always the answer. I see great things for each of us.

I want to join this unstoppable force. Only thing is I can never get my streak high enough on ladder to join because one of you pops up with a perfect counter to my team and annihilates me.
[Image: 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e474mnofxr1fclj275ut6....webp&ct=g]
We grow, just as muscles and tulips often do.

See you back soon, mate!