Reikonshoumetsu || Official Recruitment Thread
[Image: 0DmPTiM.png]

Please fill out this short application and a recruiting representative will be with you!

~ Username :

~ Highest Streak :

~ Favorite Bleach Character :

~ What will you bring to Reikonshoumetsu ?

(All accepted applicants must navigate to the Xat community chatroom for the final process.)

Xat.com/ReikonshoumetsuSA

[Image: x0wgOh4.png]
~ Username :Firegod

~ Highest Streak :+14

~ Favorite Bleach Character : Chad

~ What will you bring to Reikonshoumetsu ? the will to be the best
Username: Literally_Rock_Lee
Highest Streak: + 6
Favorite Bleach Character: Zaraki Kenpachi
What I will bring: A good team and the experience to defeat top 5 players
[Image: 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e474mnofxr1fclj275ut6....webp&ct=g]
~ Username : zokape

~ Highest Streak : +14

~ Favorite Bleach Character :
This is tough. I'd say somewhere between Urahara and Shinji

~ What will you bring to Reikonshoumetsu ?
My irresistible, sexy brown charm of course. Also gona make it to the top 20 for the same reason
Firegod & Zokape - Please report to the chat.

Literally_Rock_Lee - I love potential, but at the moment, you need a bit more experience to join Reik. Please, do come back soon!

~ Username : SasukeGod

~ Highest Streak : 4

~ Favorite Bleach Character : Rukia

~ What will you bring to Reikonshoumetsu ? Energy!! I got back into playing, but I will be there with you soon. I'm looking to be the best and I see your energy is that of which I want to be in this Soul World. I will bring brother and sisterhood , jokes, watching over the XAT, keeping everything up to date and help destroy the rest.
(09-11-2022, 06:01 PM)98347 Wrote: Firegod & Zokape - Please report to the chat.

Literally_Rock_Lee - I love potential, but at the moment, you need a bit more experience to join Reik. Please, do come back soon!

Understood. Thank you for the tips you have given me and the advice.
(09-11-2022, 09:51 PM)Literally_Rock_Lee Wrote:
(09-11-2022, 06:01 PM)98347 Wrote: Firegod & Zokape - Please report to the chat.

Understood. Thank you for the tips you have given me and the advice.

What is the minimum streak I need to have? I have the issue of pulling top 15 players after my streak hits 5 and typically lose in a hard-fought battle on a good day against them.
Minimum streak isn't as impactful a requirement for a guy like myself. Character/Skill knowledge, team effectiveness, in-game decision making (Who do I get rid of first? What characters are best targeted with certain skills? Etc.)

Largely, these components are all you need. Besides, it's the man/woman that makes the streak. Not the inverse (:

(09-21-2022, 12:32 PM)98347 Wrote: Minimum streak isn't as impactful a requirement for a guy like myself. Character/Skill knowledge, team effectiveness, in-game decision making (Who do I get rid of first? What characters are best targeted with certain skills? Etc.)

Largely, these components are all you need. Besides, it's the man/woman that makes the streak. Not the inverse (:
Okay, thank you. I will be back with a good resume ASAP. (also just got a new highest personal streak with +7 using Base Ichigo, Zaraki Kenpachi and Koutotsu, losing to Kon-El who had a Broly I couldn't counter and a Senna that also helped clog things up.)