Reikonshoumetsu || Official Recruitment Thread
Good job, mate! Keep climbing.

Yes, I know what team you speak of. In most cases, Senna is to go first. Bonus points if you can spot why! Swing by the chat sometime and I can be of some help there.

[Image: x0wgOh4.png]
(09-21-2022, 05:42 PM)98347 Wrote: Good job, mate! Keep climbing.

Yes, I know what team you speak of. In most cases, Senna is to go first. Bonus points if you can spot why! Swing by the chat sometime and I can be of some help there.

Bonus answer: Senna uses blade of recollection to essentially immortalize Broly because Broly's damaging skills (with the exception of grab, which is a stun) all do enough damage for him to get the heal, so I have 2 options: go for a lucky instant kill (with someone like soifon), or sacrifice a character to kill Senna, and then try to kill Broly (which is not reasonable because of Broly's passive ability and the number of turns it will take to kill both of them effectively giving the energy advantage to them, and allowing them to use Gigantic meteor, leaving me with a 2-on-1 that is hard to win in almost any circumstance.)
[Image: 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e474mnofxr1fclj275ut6....webp&ct=g]
That's correct! How refreshing. Along with the heal, she also grants 1 random reiatsu.

You're well on your way. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. See you soon, mate!

[Image: x0wgOh4.png]
Good news: I am out of my old clan.
Bad news: I don't know how to unlock any of the new characters, or the ones I have yet to unlock.
(10-15-2022, 05:49 PM)Literally_Rock_Lee Wrote: Good news: I am out of my old clan.
Bad news: I don't know how to unlock any of the new characters, or the ones I have yet to unlock.

New good news: I found the new missions and am well on my way to completing them
New bad news: The update made me lose my streak.
How long did it take for you to do your missions?
[Image: main-qimg-ecd696b0bfcb5709e71288e0e9c05ac6]
(10-16-2022, 02:42 AM)Funnyman Wrote: How long did it take for you to do your missions?

Still not done yet, but making a lot of progress.
News on join reqs: My win streak has gone up to a max of 10, I am in the top 100 on the ladder (88th as this post is being made), and I'm much better at forming teams, but I still make some headstrong gambles in-battle.
(10-21-2022, 10:38 PM)Literally_Rock_Lee Wrote: News on join reqs: My win streak has gone up to a max of 10, I am in the top 100 on the ladder (88th as this post is being made), and I'm much better at forming teams, but I still make some headstrong gambles in-battle.

You got heart, Dont lose it Smile.
•Username :
Bwasmomf
•Highest Streak :
+13
•Favorite Bleach Character :
Ichimaru Gin
•What will I bring to Reikonshoumetsu ?:
Enthusiasm!