Which mission to start with?
Hi All,

I recently started this game now and I haven't played since the original version back like 5-6 years ago (or maybe even longer), I tried to use my old S-A.net username & password from the previous version but it no longer works, I noticed the characters & skills are all the same as the old one (some with added features and some new mission).

Anyways, since its been a few years and Flash is no longer active anymore (like it used to be back in the day). I've downloaded the PC version of it and am now playing on my Windows laptop. I wanted to know which mission is the easiest to start with?

Also, all the old data from the previous version is gone right? If I remember correctly, I think I had over 30+ characters unlocked in the old S-A.net, is there a way to retrieve this?
(11-03-2022, 03:51 PM)Anonymous Wrote: Hi All,

I recently started this game now and I haven't played since the original version back like 5-6 years ago (or maybe even longer), I tried to use my old S-A.net username & password from the previous version but it no longer works, I noticed the characters & skills are all the same as the old one (some with added features and some new mission).

Anyways, since its been a few years and Flash is no longer active anymore (like it used to be back in the day). I've downloaded the PC version of it and am now playing on my Windows laptop. I wanted to know which mission is the easiest to start with?

Also, all the old data from the previous version is gone right? If I remember correctly, I think I had over 30+ characters unlocked in the old S-A.net, is there a way to retrieve this?

Go for all of the hollow missions, then work on the lieutenants.
[Image: 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e474mnofxr1fclj275ut6....webp&ct=g]
(11-03-2022, 04:08 PM)Literally_Rock_Lee Wrote:

all right, but I'm having issues changing characters, its not letting me drag & drop, is this an issue with the game itself?
(11-03-2022, 04:16 PM)Anonymous Wrote:
(11-03-2022, 04:08 PM)Literally_Rock_Lee Wrote:

all right, but I'm having issues changing characters, its not letting me drag & drop, is this an issue with the game itself?

Try double clicking their image to add to your teamĀ instead of dragging and dropping. Don't think there's that functionality on this version of S-A.
Your first team should be Ichigo, Rukia, and Ururu. If you play some ladder games to level up with this team, you will naturally unlock many characters.
When I double click on the character's face, it doesn't let me change it either, how do I change characters? I've been stuck with the usual Ichigo, Orihime, and Rukia all this time. I really need to change teams but its not letting me, is there another way?
(11-03-2022, 08:44 PM)Anonymous Wrote: When I double click on the character's face, it doesn't let me change it either, how do I change characters? I've been stuck with the usual Ichigo, Orihime, and Rukia all this time. I really need to change teams but its not letting me, is there another way?

You have to double click to empty your team before you can refill with other characters. Say you want to change Orihime to Ururu: You double click Orihime to get her out of your team, then double click Ururu to put her in your team. Drag-and-drop doesn't exist at all in this new version of soul arena, an it's kind of annoying, but it makes sense.
ok got you thanks, now it works. Any advice on a good team to win 4 in a row with either Sado or Uryuu?

Is Uryuu, Renji, and Ganju good, just wondering?
(11-03-2022, 10:05 PM)Anonymous Wrote: ok got you thanks, now it works. Any advice on a good team to win 4 in a row with either Sado or Uryuu?

Is Uryuu, Renji, and Ganju good, just wondering?

Good sado team: Sado, Hanataro, Rukia.
Good Uryuu team: Uryuu, Ichigo, Orihime/Nemu/Ganju/Hooleer

Sado strats: Wide arm cannon stun. 3 turn windup with indicators though
Uryuu strat: Get the puppet suit on asap, and then kojaku shot farm for the rest of the game. Ichigo will take over as main damage, and Hime/Nemu/Hooleer will help keep Uryuu going.

Note: These will not beat anyone you run into that is either A: Higher than a Fullbringer in ladder or B: Sternritter or higher in quick battles. Another element to getting streaks with these teams is luck. You need to get 1 or 2 late-streak bots to just carry you to the finish (bots still don't know how to deal with healers).
Thanks for the help, one thing I noticed is how easy it is to rank up, back in the old days it took me a couple months (I didn't play as frequently as now) to get to lvl 30+. Right now, I was above level 30+ in about 3-4 hours of one day playing. Did the game get easier compared to the last version?