In game error
Photo 

I'm getting this error just like the other person now, it says "You are still ingame! Try in 2 minutes" (all written in red) . I've logged in and out numerous times and its been going on for over 3 hours now.

I really don't want to reset my account, do I need to uninstall the Unity software from my laptop and re-install it from the dropbox link again? (will this mess up my data from my previous download).

How do I fix this issue? It seems like it's been happening to a few people now.
(11-11-2022, 05:40 PM)Anonymous Wrote:
I'm getting this error just like the other person now, it says "You are still ingame! Try in 2 minutes" (all written in red) . I've logged in and out numerous times and its been going on for over 3 hours now.

I really don't want to reset my account, do I need to uninstall the Unity software from my laptop and re-install it from the dropbox link again? (will this mess up my data from my previous download).

Sorry you're getting this error! We've been dealing with an issue where people are getting stuck in games (like in the battle itself) and in fixing that, it seems to have pushed the problem and now sometimes, players are stuck in a game even though the game has ended. Currently, the only way I can free people is by doing a server restart, which I've been doing as I see people mention they're stuck in the SA discord, or when I notice it on here (which just takes a bit longer). Starrk and I are looking into the issue. One thing that I have noticed is that if your timer runs out, it seems to trigger the issue, but there seems to be more to it than that. Like I said though, we're looking into it, and I'm hopeful we'll have a solution relatively soon!
(11-11-2022, 10:47 PM)leaderfirestar Wrote:
(11-11-2022, 05:40 PM)Anonymous Wrote:

Sorry you're getting this error! We've been dealing with an issue where people are getting stuck in games (like in the battle itself) and in fixing that, it seems to have pushed the problem and now sometimes, players are stuck in a game even though the game has ended. Currently, the only way I can free people is by doing a server restart, which I've been doing as I see people mention they're stuck in the SA discord, or when I notice it on here (which just takes a bit longer). Starrk and I are looking into the issue. One thing that I have noticed is that if your timer runs out, it seems to trigger the issue, but there seems to be more to it than that. Like I said though, we're looking into it, and I'm hopeful we'll have a solution relatively soon!

Yeah, the stuck in battle on typically happens to me when I lose connection for a couple seconds and then the timer runs out. I typically fix it by just restarting the game.
[Image: 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e474mnofxr1fclj275ut6....webp&ct=g]