Good Mid-Ladder Menace Morning
Welcome to Good Mid-Ladder Menace Morning! This is a segment where I chronicle all of my battles before noon for review and entertainment.

11/28, First battle:
Opponent: LordGeovanni, Privaron Espada
Result: Win, all characters dead
Teams used: Me: Ukitake, Fullbring Hime, Chrysalis Aizen, Geo: Orihime, Hichigo, Ururu
Thoughts: I got lucky. Ururu is a deadly stunner, and I saw the setup coming multiple times, but Ukitake is a really good counter with his thunder water seal. Aizen really didn't need to die, but by the time he died he had served his purpose. Hichigo and hime had 2 effects each and ururu had just added a fifth, and I removed all of them, which was great, but that came at the cost of not refreshing the dd. Then it was damage buffs and pinpointed strikes to victory.
[Image: 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e474mnofxr1fclj275ut6....webp&ct=g]
11/28: Second battle:
Opponent: Zoro, Lieutenant
Result: Loss, Timer
Thoughts: I forgor i was in battle

11/28: Third battle:
Opponent: Fitty-317
Result: Connection Lost
Thoughts: When I lost connection, I was on the ropes, but not out of it. I had a good shot with Chrysalis Aizen in a 1v1 with Yammy. It was a scary battle, but aizen really pulled through, and I could've won given another turn or two. Stupid unreliable internet.

11/28: Fourth Battle:
Opponent: AlexLV, Hogyoku
Result: Win, All Characters Dead
Thoughts: i'm genuinely surprised. In 2 turns, my entire team was at 50hp, and I had only done minimal damage to a Mashiro, and with my strategic skills stunned, no chrysalis shell to do a lot of damage. I found a gap I guess, and activated chrysalis shell and then used kido removal to get the upper hand, and won because of 3 stacks of explosive reiatsu on a Rangiku. GGs.

11/28: Fifth Battle
Opponent: Alex LV, Hogyoku, rematch
Result: Win, Surrender
Thoughts: Critical Success! That went way too smoothly to be the same person. I got Chrysalis Shell and Thunder and Water Seal off Second turn, and got everything rolling nicely. I think he/she realized it, and decided he/she couldn't win. Mashiro, Rangiku, Gillian is a good team though, just saying.

11/28: Sixth Battle
Opponent: Ze_Hyuga_Ze, Mugetsu (I'm nervous)
Team: Komamura, Luppi, Kisuke
Result: Win, Surrender
Thoughts: I don't know why. The team was good, you could have used Kisuke's Reiatsu negation to be a pain after I killed Luppi on accident (meaning Explosive reiatsu from Chrysalis shell) and Komamura is just good, no questions asked. you would've won if you had kept up a little longer.
I'm on break for today! Thanks for viewing, I'm watching the Brazil-Switzerland game
I love this
(11-28-2022, 07:51 PM)Kostas Wrote: I love this

I plan to keep it up every morning I play the game.
SPECIAL EDITION VS. LEADERFIRESTAR!
Result: Loss 2-1,
Team: Kensei, Isane, Jidanbo
Thoughts: Net xp profit for me, net xp loss for him, but hey it was a great fight, wouldn't you agree? Aizen is so easy to kill with Isane, and Jidanbou ramps up damage too fast.
I lost by lack of reiatsu anyway. This team is very old in the Soul Arena. I am a very old player too.
NEW SPECIAL EDITION VS. BLACKZULU!
Result: Connection lost
Team: Jirobo, Gillian, Hooleer
Thoughts: I would've lost normally. It was a 3 on 1, I wasn't tanking that, even with a chrysalis Aizen. I would've had to use shatter on hooleer to hopefully get the kill, and then have to deal with Menos Grande (Gillian) and Jirobo, two characters that work great on a poor soul like Aizen. GGs, and mad respect to the entire top 10.
(11-28-2022, 10:47 PM)ze_hyuga_ze Wrote: I lost by lack of reiatsu anyway. This team is very old in the Soul Arena. I am a very old player too.

Yeah, Komamura is taxing, especially after one player dies.
SPECIAL EDITION featuring Kon-El, the OP player that just loves being a low-ladder troll
Team: Sasori, Bankai Gin, Kirikaze
Result: Victory, All characters dead
Thoughts: Took too much effort, but understandably. This man had better take his rightful spot, and not just be a cheap xp farmer.