Bot players and questions
Hi, how are you? I have a question: before, when the Soul Arena was still in its first version, there were no "bot" players. Now, as I understand, there are. How do they work? How to identify one? And why do some "bots" have names of former real players?
(11-30-2022, 03:17 PM)ze_hyuga_ze Wrote: Hi, how are you? I have a question: before, when the Soul Arena was still in its first version, there were no "bot" players. Now, as I understand, there are. How do they work? How to identify one? And why do some "bots" have names of former real players?

Hey!

There are only a few bots in game right now. Each of the last few balances, I have been decreasing how frequently they show up since this game has been getting a lot of new players lately. You only match with a bot if you have a low streak and if you have been waiting in queue for a bit. They have names of some of the real people from the past because I thought it would be fun to see some old faces in here. So far, we've only had one of the old players find their way here only to see their identity had been stolen! Don't worry too much about which ones are bots, because like I said, they're getting harder and harder to find since we have enough players now Smile
(12-01-2022, 01:37 AM)leaderfirestar Wrote:
(11-30-2022, 03:17 PM)ze_hyuga_ze Wrote: Hi, how are you? I have a question: before, when the Soul Arena was still in its first version, there were no "bot" players. Now, as I understand, there are. How do they work? How to identify one? And why do some "bots" have names of former real players?

Hey!

There are only a few bots in game right now. Each of the last few balances, I have been decreasing how frequently they show up since this game has been getting a lot of new players lately. You only match with a bot if you have a low streak and if you have been waiting in queue for a bit. They have names of some of the real people from the past because I thought it would be fun to see some old faces in here. So far, we've only had one of the old players find their way here only to see their identity had been stolen! Don't worry too much about which ones are bots, because like I said, they're getting harder and harder to find since we have enough players now Smile

Thanks <3