The 4th Kenpachi Tournament Registration
Welcome to the registration of the 4th Kenpachi tournament!

Do you have what it takes to become the next kenpachi and hold the title of KENPACHI? Join this tournament and prove yourself worthy, this tournament will consist of 3/5 sets, where you will fight an opponent in private battles with war rules, whoever wins the first 3 out of 5 battles advances to the next round.

The current holder of the The Kenpachi title is AusBee , Whoever wins this tournament will win the Kenpachi title and take it from him.

Rules:
- Account Sharing is Strictly forbidden
- All matches will be 3/5
- Each player will ban 4 characters in private DM's before starting. (You may also choose to ban no character, or less than 4).
- No full teams (no having 3 stunners, affliction, heal, counter, AoE, Drain in 1 team)..
- In case someone uses a banned character or full team, Screenshot the match for proof (timestamp required). The winner of the match is then able to determine if they take the win or give rematch.
- No repeating characters (for example; You can only use Renji once per set).
- No copying teams (2 out of 3 characters of your opponents team. If they use Ichigo + Rukia, you cannot use them in the same team)
- If the game bugs, please DM Leaderfirestar and explain fully, he can then determine if a rematch is rewarded.
- If you leave in the middle of a set, you have 24 hours left to come back.
- No screenshot = no proof.
- If your opponent used a banned character you still have 24 hours after the set to claim the win, if your opponent until then starts their next match, you're not allowed to claim it anymore and it's your fault for not noticing.
- Forfeiting without having played will ban you from all future events

You cannot use the characters listed below in the default list + the 8 (4+4) characters banned by both players,
Default BANS; Kidou Urahara, Don Kanonji, Kuchiki Rukia, Ururu Tsumugiya, Runuganga, Final Form Uryuu, Unohana Retsu, Komamura Sajin, Shawlong Qufang, Apacci, Mila Rose, Dark Rukia, Senna, Hollow Ichigo, Butterfly Aizen, Ascended Aizen, Chrysallis Aizen, Final Form Aizen,  Tsukishima, Avirama Redder, Ress Yammy, Aaroniero Arruruerie, Tessai, Aisslinger Wernarr, Tesla, Ayasegawa Yumichika , Rudborn Chelute, Inner Ichigo, Tenken, Kazeshini, Muramasa, Sogyo no Kotowari + ALL CUSTOM CHARACTERS ARE BANNED (Sasori,Broly)  + ALL NEW BATCHES AFTER THIS TOURNAMENT STARTED

Rewards:
#1: 40 Soul-Coins + Kenpachi Rank Hat Bundle + Kenpachi Ingame Title + Kenpachi Discord Role
#2: 30 Soul-Coins
#3: 20 Soul-Coins
#4: 10 Soul-Coins
#5: 5 Soul-Coins

[Image: S1BE8YL.png]
[Image: vhObSIq.png]

REGISTRATION HAS BEGUN!

1. REGISTER TO THIS TOURNAMENT BY REPLYING "+" UNDER THIS POST!!
  2. Also include your discord name!! (This is really helpful for players to schedule their match)
  3. If you're not in the SA Discord, you can join us by following this link! https://discord.gg/h25YQJxrQZ
  4. Registration will close in one week (you have until the end of the 8th to register). After that, stay tuned for the bracket announcement to see your matches!
Gon
Aupate#4552
Can find me Tamashii server.

Shika
Shika#1506
Can find him in Tamashii discord
[Image: austin.png]
jase +
Milemilenkovich
Marko#3970
Can find him in Tamashii discord.
[Image: austin.png]
+

Only issue: I do not have discord access as of now, please get my opponents to use the forum for scheduling, but typically any morning monday-friday works well, just send something in Good Mid-Ladder Menace Morning.
[Image: 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e474mnofxr1fclj275ut6....webp&ct=g]
count me in,

macapis
IvanGB#5240
ynnoslol
ynnoslol#2838
[Image: grimmjow-signature.png]
[Image: rhgQ26N.png]
*me the host of Good Mid-Ladder Menace morning watching as the top of the ladder joins, hoping to just not be last*
[Image: 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e474mnofxr1fclj275ut6....webp&ct=g]
+ me

Discord: legendparry
Ausbee