Wandenreich's Year Opening Tourney
[Image: tco7QeR.png]

Welcome to the year opening tourney of Wandenreich!
I am trying to shake things up a bit, i know kenpachi tournament just ended, but i feel like S-A needs more events and wars. I hope you will have fun with us! 

Winner gets a month of nitro for discord.

The tourney will start on next monday 01.31 and the registration will be closed on 01.30 
To register just post your name with your discord and your ban and if you havent please feel free to join our discord: https://discord.gg/KtJtz8tu

Rules:
- Each player has to ban 1 characters posted here.
- Account Sharing is Strictly forbidden
- All matches will be 3/5
- No full teams [no having 3 stunners, affliction, heal, counter, AoE, Drain in 1 team (2 drainers considered full team).]..
- In case someone uses a banned character or full team, Screenshot the match for proof (timestamp required). The winner of the match is then able to determine if they take the win or give rematch.
- No repeating characters (for example; You can only use Renji once per set).
- No copying teams (2 out of 3 characters of your opponents team. If they use Ichigo + Rukia, you cannot use them in the same team)
- If the game bugs causing you to lose then make screenshots and if your opponent dont give rematch contact Ynnoslol with the proof and a rematch will be scheduled.
- If you leave in the middle of a set, you have 24 hours left to come back.
- If your opponent used a banned character you still have 24 hours after the set to claim the win, if your opponent until then starts their next match, you're not allowed to claim it anymore and it's your fault for not noticing.
- Post your wins here on boards everytime, otherwise it wont count!

You cannot use the characters listed below in the default list + the characters banned by players posted here. (will update the main page with them)
Default BANS; Kidou Urahara, Don Kanonji, Kuchiki Rukia, Ururu Tsumugiya, Runuganga, Final Form Uryuu, Unohana Retsu, Komamura Sajin, Shawlong Qufang, Apacci, Mila Rose, Dark Rukia, Senna, Hollow Ichigo, Butterfly Aizen, Ascended Aizen, Chrysallis Aizen, Final Form Aizen,  Tsukishima, Avirama Redder, Ress Yammy, Aaroniero Arruruerie, Tessai, Aisslinger Wernarr, Tesla, Ayasegawa Yumichika , Rudborn Chelute, Inner Ichigo, Tenken, Kazeshini, Muramasa, Sogyo no Kotowari, Hueco Mundo Kenpachi  + ALL CUSTOM CHARACTERS ARE BANNED (Sasori,Broly)  + ALL NEW BATCHES AFTER THIS TOURNAMENT STARTED

Extra bans by players: 
Abarai Renji, Yasutora Sado, Koutotsu, Kurotsuchi Nemu, Zommari, Ress Harribel, Yoruichi, Ishida Uryuu, Bankai Mayuri, Apachi, Menoly, Haineko

Please feel free to use the official s-a helper where the bans included so you can create teams easier.: 

https://www.soul-arena.io/sa-helper?code...B1a%D4%B6k

[Image: f0TFiF2.jpeg]
[Image: grimmjow-signature.png]
[Image: rhgQ26N.png]
Penelkata
Penelkata#1721
Abarai Renji
[Image: ALKES.png?ex=6513ae65&is=65125ce5&hm=caf...3e5edbc50&]
Ynnoslol

Banning: Yasutora Sado
Im in
Jadam
Koutotsu
[Image: dragonite-flying.gif]
Hi, I'm new and I hope I'm doing this right.

I'm Dandy#0906, and I ban Kurotsuchi Nemu.
[Image: k0LE7w2.png]
jase
zommari
So wait, is this just for Reich members or can anyone join?
[Image: 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e474mnofxr1fclj275ut6....webp&ct=g]
(01-26-2023, 12:51 PM)Literally_Rock_Lee Wrote: So wait, is this just for Reich members or can anyone join?

anyone can join
Ok. I'm in

Banning Ress Harribel

Discord: Peepeepoopoodictator#3920 (I had a different name until a friend forced me to edit my profile into something insanely stupid I'm sorry).
[Image: 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e474mnofxr1fclj275ut6....webp&ct=g]
Macapis
IvanGB#5240

Banning Yoruichi
[Image: NJHwJpq.png]