Balance 2.11.0
Buffs:

- Fullbringer Orihime
  • "Shiten Koshun" Energy cost reduced to 1 yellow
  • I realize that it's a little jarring to not be able to target yourself with this skill, but that's part of the design. This will make the skill pretty good

- Fullbringer Sado
  • "Heavy Cannon" damage increased to 35
  • "Bluff Strike" damage increased to 20
  • I don't want to do anything in terms of making the skills instant because the whole point of him is to mind game your opponent into wondering if they're getting bluffed or not. I honestly think that there hasn't been solid reward for playing that, so the increased damage will help him be a bit more rewarding

[b]- Ishida Uryu[/b]
  • "Energy Chain Shot" cooldown reduced to 0
  • I'm not sure how much more I will tune this guy up. Anti stun, plus aoe cannot be countered/reflected at a cheap price? Plus with the constant pressure from his s1, I think he's already pretty solid, just hasn't had a place to shine with the current stuff

- Riruka Dokugamine
  • "I Permit, Dollhouse Entry" cooldown reduced to 0
  • I went a little hard on her last patch, now I will rebuild. I don't want her to go back to the way she was, so any future buffs will likely be to the rest of her kit

Nerfs:

- Bankai Mayuri
  • "Poison Gas" no longer ignores invulnerability
  • Some of you might be wondering "it did that?" I was the same way, because it doesn't say anywhere that it does. However, it has been, so this is technically a bug fix, but I'm putting it here because only like 6 people read these, and none of them read my bugfixes section at the bottom

- Butterfly Aizen
  • "Destructive Spell #90: Black Coffin" (and by extension, "Black Coffin: Full Enchant") are now action skills
  • This might actually hurt him a lot, and I have 3 different compensation buffs I'd be willing to give him, should the need arise. That said, I'd like there to be a patch where this dude isn't a meta character again

- Gengar
  • "Shadow Ball" damage lowered to 30
  • He has a really strong effect on his skill, with already good damage to boot. Puts a certain 1 yellow 1 black 35 damage skill I'm thinking of to shame

- Komamura Sajin
  • The healing from "Overwhelming Energy" has been reduced to 30
  • Frankly, I feel like he got off easy here, the nerf I had in mind though might have crippled him completely though. Then again, 40 health is a lot

- Koutotsu (Funny Train)
  • "Time-Space Distortion" cost increased by 1 random
  • I really didn't want to do this, but there is some debate amongst the admin team about the best way to tackle him. I personally believe that the mechanic is neat, but allows for a bit too much, so limiting the strength of the mechanic, while the other side doesn't want to change the mechanic at all. As it stand though, there are a lot of strong, 2-cost skills in the game that are easy to abuse with this skill, so until a better solution can be agreed upon, this is where the funny train will sit

- Sasori of the Red Sand (S)
  • "Needle Shot, Arm Trap, 100 Puppets" cooldown increased by 1 in all forms
  • I've been keeping my eye on this guy since I last buffed him, and he's consistently been performing a bit better than he should have been. Plus, he's been finding his way into more people's teams, so I'm going to pre-emptively dial him back

Random Tip: Ladder games count for 2 wins in missions, quick games count for 1. If you think your team can survive the ladder, you can speed up unlocking characters

Noteworthy Bug Fixes:
  • Counters/reflects should now correctly be triggered in the order they were applied, and be triggered 1 skill to 1 counter/reflect, rather than 1 skill tripping all of them
  • Inner Ichigo's "Reiatsu wave" is no longer infinite, also reduces cooldowns correctly
  • Harmful cost increases now work correctly when that enemy is ignoring helpful effects
  • I'll be real with you, there were a lot of fixes, but because of some pre-emptive changes that were made for some mechanics that ended up being done incorrectly, I found it easier to delete my bug fixing branch of the code and re-instantiate it, and that's where my notes were. I threw up the stuff I remembered fixing