Balance 2.17
Buffs:

- Arturo Plateado
  • "Fenix Parry" now counters Physical and Energy skills
  • "Partial Resureccion" now increases his damage by 15 (up 5) and damage reduction provided by this skill is now 15 (up 5)
  • "Fenix Parry" only countering physical skills makes the skill to niche to effectively use, especially when considered that to use this skill, there are 3 skills in the rotation before this that don't deal damage, making this essentially a 2 cost skill that seldom does damage, as well as the 4th in a row. For those reasons as well, "Partial Resureccion's" benefits have been increased

- Ruri Iro Kujaku
  • "Harvest" Cooldown lowered to 2 turns
  • Random nature of the skill, combined with the high cooldown was a rough combination. Lowered cooldown though, and it might be nicer

Nerfs:

- Aikawa Love
  • "Battle Cry" no longer heals
  • He got this heal when his mask requirement was lowered, and has been an underutilized powerhouse until recently. I think the mask change is needed, but removing the heal will bring him back in line

- Kidou Kira
  • "Inverse Mountain Crystal" no longer ignores effects that remove destructible defense
  • When I standardized the effects and went through deciding who could and couldn't ignore removing destructible defense, I thought "meh fuck it why not, let's let kira ignore it, which was a tiny buff. However, he's a lynchpin in a lot of full destructible defense teams, and it nullifies the counter-play from skills that remove dd, so I made this change to allow those skills to break through those teams

- Kurosaki Isshin
  • "Agitowari" will only increase his damage by 5 permanently if an opponent uses a harmful skill for 1 turn (down from 2)
  • I wanted Isshin to be able to ramp up as the game went on, but with 2 turns to penalize, he ramps up a bit too fast still

- Yin and Yang
  • "Crackling Assault" damage lowered to 10
  • With the buffs she got last patch, both forms ended up being very nice. However, Yin is a little strong, so I'm dialing back the number change this skill got

Random Tip:
If you downloaded the exe or android apk, be sure you download the new version for the bug fixes!

Client Fixes:
  • Backspacing on the character search filter fixed
  • Black hp + custom rank hat texture bug fixed
  • Starting health/max health for Choe Neng Poww fixed
  • Keyboard on mobile-via-browser for private battles fixed
  • Clan abbrevation bug fixed
  • Lets of redundant code and assets deleted from the client to make client run a bit smoother and faster.

Noteworthy Bug Fixes:
  • Ryujin Jakka's "Phoenix Fire's" damage now ignores invulnerability correctly
  • Dangai Ichigo's "Zangetsu Slash" now works
  • I lost my notes because I fucked up a merge on github, these are just the bugs I fixed in recent memory. I did more, but don't recall them. Sorry Sad